Meet-cute scene

Erin: (Falls and scrapes her knee) Ugh. How annoying.

Jake: (Hurries over) Is everything alright?

Erin: (Gets up) I'm fine, don't worry about me. (Walks away)

Jake: (Mumbles) Sorry for caring.

Erin: (Turns around) Were you talking to me?

Jake: No.

Erin: Oh, I thought you were. (Turns away and promptly trips) Not again!

Jake: Do you need a hand?

Erin: I told you I'm fine. Stop caring about me!

Jake: (Worried) Why shouldn't I care about you if you're hurting yourself?

Erin: I don't even know you!

Jake: Fine then. My name is Jake. What's yours?

Erin: What do you want?

Jake: To be friends. Come on, I gave you my name, can you please tell me yours?

Erin: (Sighs) Erin.

Jake: Great, now that we know each other, can you tell me why you keep tripping over?

Erin: That's none of your business!

 Jake: Whoa, settle down. I didn't mean anything by it.

Erin: If you must know, it's because I don't have a very good sense of balance. Something about my ear fluid being messed up, I don't really know. Wait, why am I telling you this?!

Jake: Maybe it's because you trust me.

Erin: Huh?

Jake: All I know is, I trust you. So please trust me when I tell you that I will help you get home safe.

Erin: (Sighs) Fine.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anthropomorphism story

Narrative 1